Jonah Lehrer dropped out of a neuroscience Ph.D. program to become a science writer. I’m sure he’s quite relieved that he turned out to be a pretty darn good one. In addition to his books, he writes a blog that mostly focuses on psychological science for Wired called The Frontal Cortex. What I love about his blog is that he makes great research findings more interesting and accessible by tying them into real life examples and applications. Enjoy!
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Assistant Position at the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain – Westchester NY
- Summer program at Yale in the Canine Cognition Center and Social Cognitive Development labs
- Lab manager/Technical associate, MIT