Jonah Lehrer dropped out of a neuroscience Ph.D. program to become a science writer. I’m sure he’s quite relieved that he turned out to be a pretty darn good one. In addition to his books, he writes a blog that mostly focuses on psychological science for Wired called The Frontal Cortex. What I love about his blog is that he makes great research findings more interesting and accessible by tying them into real life examples and applications. Enjoy!
- Full-time Research Assistant Position-Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Psychology
- Lab manager position, University of Maryland
- Lab manager position at University of Maryland
- Research Assistant Position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Full-time lab manager position at the University of Michigan