Many news outlets and blogs have given insight into the psychological toll of disasters like the earthquakes, tsunami, and nuclear danger in Japan. These stories also highlight the roles psychologists play in helping people cope with catastrophic events.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University