Many news outlets and blogs have given insight into the psychological toll of disasters like the earthquakes, tsunami, and nuclear danger in Japan. These stories also highlight the roles psychologists play in helping people cope with catastrophic events.
- Full-time lab manager at Columbia University
- Full-time research assistant position in Hartford, CT
- Allison Kim Levy award for Hofstra students, staff, and faculty
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)