Dr. Pineño will be giving the first talk of the semester: “Why you should learn to develop your own software”. The talk will take place on Wednesday Feb. 8 at 11:30 in Hauser Hall, Room 109. Come hear about the many ways in which basic software development skills can make your life more convenient.
- Full-time lab manager at Columbia University
- Full-time research assistant position in Hartford, CT
- Allison Kim Levy award for Hofstra students, staff, and faculty
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)