Dr. Pineño will be giving the first talk of the semester: “Why you should learn to develop your own software”. The talk will take place on Wednesday Feb. 8 at 11:30 in Hauser Hall, Room 109. Come hear about the many ways in which basic software development skills can make your life more convenient.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University