A graduate student in the Hofstra Psychology department is seeing an undergraduate research assistant to help with his research. The study is looking at mood regulation, and the RA would help run subjects. The time requirement is about one or two hours a week. If the RA is interested, there could also be opportunities to participate in lab meetings and learn about the research designs and data analyses used in the lab. Requirements: 3.5 GPA with some coursework in psychology, completion of the Research Methods and Design course is a plus. To apply email Aaron at email@example.com.
- Full-time Research Assistant Position-Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Psychology
- Lab manager position, University of Maryland
- Lab manager position at University of Maryland
- Research Assistant Position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Full-time lab manager position at the University of Michigan