A graduate student in the Hofstra Psychology department is seeing an undergraduate research assistant to help with his research. The study is looking at mood regulation, and the RA would help run subjects. The time requirement is about one or two hours a week. If the RA is interested, there could also be opportunities to participate in lab meetings and learn about the research designs and data analyses used in the lab. Requirements: 3.5 GPA with some coursework in psychology, completion of the Research Methods and Design course is a plus. To apply email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yale Cognition & Development Lab 2018 Summer Internship
- 2018 Summer Internship at Johns Hopkins Lab for Child Development
- Summer Internship: Early Development Lab at the University of Virginia
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience