The Neuroscience Club and APHOS are co-sponsoring a talk by Dr. Patrick Gannon, Chair of Science Education at Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine, on Wednesday February 22 at 11:30 in Berliner Hall room 114. Dr. Gannon will be talking about his research on the brain mechanisms of language and gestures. His most recent research studies indicate that the brain regions that process verbal and nonverbal communication may be one and the same. Do not miss this exciting talk!
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Assistant Position at the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain – Westchester NY
- Summer program at Yale in the Canine Cognition Center and Social Cognitive Development labs
- Lab manager/Technical associate, MIT