The Neuroscience Club and APHOS are co-sponsoring a talk by Dr. Patrick Gannon, Chair of Science Education at Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine, on Wednesday February 22 at 11:30 in Berliner Hall room 114. Dr. Gannon will be talking about his research on the brain mechanisms of language and gestures. His most recent research studies indicate that the brain regions that process verbal and nonverbal communication may be one and the same. Do not miss this exciting talk!
- Full-time Research Assistant Position-Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Psychology
- Lab manager position, University of Maryland
- Lab manager position at University of Maryland
- Research Assistant Position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Full-time lab manager position at the University of Michigan