Psychology senior? Computer geek? This summer, a section of Psy 173 (scheduled for Summer Session 1, Monday to Thursday, from 1:30 pm to 3:55 pm) will be devoted to psychology seniors interested in learning to program in Apple’s iOS (the operating system of the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad). If you are a psychology senior who is already familiarized with Apple’s iOS as a user and wish to learn to develop your own iOS apps, this course is for you! The course would count towards a Psy elective (under category 6 on the DARS) for a major or it could be used towards a general elective for a non-major. Note: when registration opens, the course will appear closed. Please contact Dr. Oskar Pineno (email@example.com, Hauser Hall 116) for permission to enroll and for more information about the course.
- UVA Summer Undergraduate Research Program for juniors
- Yale Cognition & Development Lab 2018 Summer Internship
- 2018 Summer Internship at Johns Hopkins Lab for Child Development
- Summer Internship: Early Development Lab at the University of Virginia
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018