The next Psych Club meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 2nd, during common hour in Hauser 109. Dr. Sarah Novak and doctoral candidate Christine D’Urso will give a mini-workshop about applying to grad school. They will especially focus on writing statements of purpose, giving tips about how to approach them and showing examples of successful statements. And, of course, they will answer questions about the application process more generally. It may seem like strange timing to talk about grad applications in May when they aren’t usually due until fall, but the summer is a PERFECT time to work on application materials to reduce the stress of the process and to give yourself the best shot of successful admission.
- UVA Summer Undergraduate Research Program for juniors
- Yale Cognition & Development Lab 2018 Summer Internship
- 2018 Summer Internship at Johns Hopkins Lab for Child Development
- Summer Internship: Early Development Lab at the University of Virginia
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018