Throughout the semester faculty members in the department will hold “Graduate School Advisement” sessions. This will give you more opportunities to meet with a faculty member who knows the nitty-gritty details about applying to (and completing) the types of graduate programs (e.g., clinical, school-community, etc.) that you are considering. Search the schedule for faculty members who represent the programs that you are considering. Feel free to go to multiple advisement sessions. All advisement sessions will take place in Hauser Hall.
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Assistant Position at the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain – Westchester NY
- Summer program at Yale in the Canine Cognition Center and Social Cognitive Development labs
- Lab manager/Technical associate, MIT