Dr. Ploran is exploring the use of regular (non-educational) board games as cognitive training aids. During the Fall semester she will be organizing several “game sessions”, where participants will be invited to play a number of games and assist Dr. Ploran in designing a study to examine the effectiveness of cognitive training aids. Any undergraduates interested in cognition, education, and games are welcome to join her for an initial meeting on Friday, 9/13, 1-3pm in Hauser 029. There are no eligibility requirements. This is your chance to see how research ideas develop from initial thoughts to full on research plans from the very beginning – plus, you get to play games!
- Yale Cognition & Development Lab 2018 Summer Internship
- 2018 Summer Internship at Johns Hopkins Lab for Child Development
- Summer Internship: Early Development Lab at the University of Virginia
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience