One way to make yourself more competitive for grad school admissions is to present your research at conferences. These presentations can be based on an honors thesis or an independent study, but you can also think about presenting posters based on class projects that you have completed for research methods or your research seminar. If you’re working with professors or grad students on a research project, ask them about the possibility of presenting your work at the upcoming meeting of the Easter Psychological Association. For details about how to submit a proposal, click here and scroll to the bottom of the page (“For acceptance as an Undergraduate Research poster”). The deadline to submit is 5 pm, 12/1.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University