Dr. Elisabeth Ploran is looking for several volunteer undergraduate research assistants to help with cleaning and coding interview data from Hurricane Sandy victims. Volunteers will work with graduate student mentors on the development of a data cleaning protocol and the use of a specific word coding system to identify personal narrative themes within the interview transcriptions. Expectations will be that volunteers put in at least 5 hours per week starting after Spring Break and continuing through the end of the semester. Dedicated, motivated research assistants may be asked onto the second part of the project commencing in the summer, with the possibility of pay. If interested, please send Dr. Ploran an email (email@example.com) by March 7th with your name, year, and a brief paragraph on why you are interested in the project.
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)
- Research Assistant Position: Specialization in Digital Animation
- North Carolina Early Childhood Funders Collaborative Project Manager
- Research Asst position in TBI at VA Boston
- Clinical research coordinator in health psych at Mass. General Hospital