Dr. Craig Johnson is looking for undergraduate psychology majors to assist with his research. His research team is currently working on projects in several areas. Most of their research falls within the realm of social psychology. Topics include prejudice, stereotyping, environmental attitudes, and the effect of group identities on memory. Assistants will be asked to contribute to study development, run experimental sessions, and code subject responses. Assistants should be able to commit to a minimum of three hours per week.
If interested, please send Dr. Johnson an email at: email@example.com
Include in your note of interest your class standing (Sophomore, Junior, or Senior) and your GPA in psychology.
- Full-time lab manager at Columbia University
- Full-time research assistant position in Hartford, CT
- Allison Kim Levy award for Hofstra students, staff, and faculty
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)