Dr. Elisabeth Ploran is looking for 2-3 research assistants this summer to work on a project examining hurricane evacuation order compliance among residents of Long Island. Responsibilities will include preparing transcriptions of interviews for language analysis, coding interviews for themes, and developing new evacuation order messaging. Interested students should send a letter of intent and the new research assistant application (found here: https://hofstrapsychadvising.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/ura_application.docx) to Elisabeth.J.Ploran@hofstra.edu by 7/8 for consideration. Hourly pay is available for the summer months!
- Full-time lab manager at Columbia University
- Full-time research assistant position in Hartford, CT
- Allison Kim Levy award for Hofstra students, staff, and faculty
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)