Dr. Elisabeth Ploran is looking for 2-3 research assistants this summer to work on a project examining hurricane evacuation order compliance among residents of Long Island. Responsibilities will include preparing transcriptions of interviews for language analysis, coding interviews for themes, and developing new evacuation order messaging. Interested students should send a letter of intent and the new research assistant application (found here: https://hofstrapsychadvising.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/ura_application.docx) to Elisabeth.J.Ploran@hofstra.edu by 7/8 for consideration. Hourly pay is available for the summer months!
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University