My name is Michael Widroff and I am in the Clinical program at Hofstra. This coming Fall semester I am looking to get 2-3 RAs to assist me in my research. I am conducting psychophysiology research with subliminal processing of stimuli. I will be working at the counseling center and teaching a section of PSY 001, which gives me the advantage of being on campus a lot, but it does not give me much availability for running participants. The study requires only one subject be run at a time, the whole study takes about 30 mins with a little bit of prep time and data recording afterwards.
- UVA Summer Undergraduate Research Program for juniors
- Yale Cognition & Development Lab 2018 Summer Internship
- 2018 Summer Internship at Johns Hopkins Lab for Child Development
- Summer Internship: Early Development Lab at the University of Virginia
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018