Hello, my name is Trish Kennedy, I am a 4th year student in the School-Community Psy.D. program here at Hofstra. I am hoping to begin data collection for my dissertation this coming fall. My study is an 8 week intervention study looking at the effects of exercise environment (indoor vs outdoor) on anxiety in college students. I am hoping to recruit two or three upper level undergraduates to work as research assistance. I am looking for students with a major GPA of 3.3 or higher, who have completed research methods, and live on campus, or have access to a car to get to campus. A background as a student athlete (high school or college; especially running) is a plus, but not required. The commitment would be between 2 and 3 hours a week, and would run from September until the end of the fall semester. Interested students should email me at email@example.com by August 18 and should include a letter of interest and this form.
- Full-time lab manager at Columbia University
- Full-time research assistant position in Hartford, CT
- Allison Kim Levy award for Hofstra students, staff, and faculty
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)