Hello, my name is Trish Kennedy, I am a 4th year student in the School-Community Psy.D. program here at Hofstra. I am hoping to begin data collection for my dissertation this coming fall. My study is an 8 week intervention study looking at the effects of exercise environment (indoor vs outdoor) on anxiety in college students. I am hoping to recruit two or three upper level undergraduates to work as research assistance. I am looking for students with a major GPA of 3.3 or higher, who have completed research methods, and live on campus, or have access to a car to get to campus. A background as a student athlete (high school or college; especially running) is a plus, but not required. The commitment would be between 2 and 3 hours a week, and would run from September until the end of the fall semester. Interested students should email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 18 and should include a letter of interest and this form.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University