Do you want to get into Psychology Graduate School?
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your résumé?
The Bio-Behavioral Institute is recruiting Research Assistants!
935 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 | (516) – 487-7116 | http://www.BioBehavioralInstitute.com
- The Bio-Behavioral Institute is an internationally known psychology and psychiatric clinic dedicated to the treatment and research of anxiety and mood disorders.
- We are currently recruiting Psychology majors (Junior or Senior) to volunteer for a minimum of 10 hours per week at the Bio-Behavioral Institute in Great Neck, NY.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Entering data; 2. Analyzing data; 3. Literature research; 4. Organizing events; 5. Assistance in therapeutic exercises and experiments.
- We provide a great opportunity to gain knowledge and hands-on experience in various research topics such as OCD, BDD, Hoarding Disorder, etc.
- All interested applicants please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org