The semester’s first meeting of the Psychology Club will be Wednesday, February 17th, during Common Hour (11:15AM-12:40PM) in Hauser Hall 109. There will be an overview of spring events and meetings followed by a wonderful talk by Dr. Garett Howardson on Industrial and Organizational Psychology Research and Practice in the Army. Everyone is welcome!
This semester we are planning a trip to the Pilgrim Psychiatric Center (https://www.omh.ny.gov/omhweb/facilities/pgpc/#Museum) on March 18th! Please let us know if you can make it by RSVP-ing on our Facebook event and participating in our poll (https://www.facebook.com/events/1076216009089615)! It’ll be a great opportunity to check out the museum, and hang out with other psychology enthusiasts!
For more Psych Club news, check out the blog (http://hofstrapsychclub.blogspot.com/2015/02/calendarofevents.html), like the Hofstra Psych Club on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/hofstrapsychclub/), or email at email@example.com for any questions!
- Full-time Research Assistant Position-Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Psychology
- Lab manager position, University of Maryland
- Lab manager position at University of Maryland
- Research Assistant Position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Full-time lab manager position at the University of Michigan