The Stanford Psychology Department has an opening for a full time Lab Coordinator for the Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory. This individual will work closely with PI/supervisor and graduate students, postdocs, and research assistants to ensure smooth functioning of an active research laboratory. Studies relate to emotion and emotion regulation, and involve collection of questionnaire, behavioral, and physiological (autonomic, EEG, and fMRI) data. This is a two years fixed term position and is coterminous with funding. See http://spl.stanford.edu for laboratory info.
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Assistant Position at the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain – Westchester NY
- Summer program at Yale in the Canine Cognition Center and Social Cognitive Development labs
- Lab manager/Technical associate, MIT