The Stanford Psychology Department has an opening for a full time Lab Coordinator for the Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory. This individual will work closely with PI/supervisor and graduate students, postdocs, and research assistants to ensure smooth functioning of an active research laboratory. Studies relate to emotion and emotion regulation, and involve collection of questionnaire, behavioral, and physiological (autonomic, EEG, and fMRI) data. This is a two years fixed term position and is coterminous with funding. See http://spl.stanford.edu for laboratory info.
- Full-time Research Assistant Position-Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Psychology
- Lab manager position, University of Maryland
- Lab manager position at University of Maryland
- Research Assistant Position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Full-time lab manager position at the University of Michigan