The Culture Lab at the University of Maryland is seeking a full-time lab manager to assist Dr. Michele J. Gelfand (http://www.gelfand.umd.edu/) coordinate and conduct studies. The lab focuses on cross-cultural research on the strength of norms, conflict, negotiation, revenge, and forgiveness using experimental, field, neuroscience, and computational methods, with a focus on the U.S., Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University