The Culture Lab at the University of Maryland is seeking a full-time lab manager to assist Dr. Michele J. Gelfand (http://www.gelfand.umd.edu/) coordinate and conduct studies. The lab focuses on cross-cultural research on the strength of norms, conflict, negotiation, revenge, and forgiveness using experimental, field, neuroscience, and computational methods, with a focus on the U.S., Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)
- Research Assistant Position: Specialization in Digital Animation
- North Carolina Early Childhood Funders Collaborative Project Manager
- Research Asst position in TBI at VA Boston
- Clinical research coordinator in health psych at Mass. General Hospital