Looking for a research assistant to volunteer for a research study examining the relationships among headache, effort, and neuropsychological functioning in migraine patients at the Cushing Neuroscience Institute of the Northwell Health System in Great Neck, NY. The research assistant will work with clinical psychology graduate students in a Ph.D. program as well as collaborate with with neurologists and psychologists specializing in headache and neuropsychology. Position responsibilities include study recruitment, data collection involving psychological and neuropsychological assessments, and data entry. Required availability includes some week day(s), 9-5 pm (Wednesdays highly preferred), in the Summer and/or Fall 2016. Opportunity for an independent research project possible, depending on interest. Supervised by Dr. Elizabeth K. Seng, Ph.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Yeshiva University. Please inquire by sending CV and an expression of interest to Elizabeth.Seng@einstein.yu.edu.
- Full-time lab manager at Columbia University
- Full-time research assistant position in Hartford, CT
- Allison Kim Levy award for Hofstra students, staff, and faculty
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)