Looking for a research assistant to volunteer for a research study examining the relationships among headache, effort, and neuropsychological functioning in migraine patients at the Cushing Neuroscience Institute of the Northwell Health System in Great Neck, NY. The research assistant will work with clinical psychology graduate students in a Ph.D. program as well as collaborate with with neurologists and psychologists specializing in headache and neuropsychology. Position responsibilities include study recruitment, data collection involving psychological and neuropsychological assessments, and data entry. Required availability includes some week day(s), 9-5 pm (Wednesdays highly preferred), in the Summer and/or Fall 2016. Opportunity for an independent research project possible, depending on interest. Supervised by Dr. Elizabeth K. Seng, Ph.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Yeshiva University. Please inquire by sending CV and an expression of interest to Elizabeth.Seng@einstein.yu.edu.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University