This position will be associated with Dr. Mitch Prinstein’s NIH grant on interpersonal stress and suicidality/self-injury in the transition to adolescence. This position is time-limited for two years. The study examines interpersonal models of depressive symptoms and changes in suicide-related thoughts and behaviors (e.g., suicidal ideation, nonsuicidal self-injury) during the adolescent transition.
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Assistant Position at the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain – Westchester NY
- Summer program at Yale in the Canine Cognition Center and Social Cognitive Development labs
- Lab manager/Technical associate, MIT