This position will be associated with Dr. Mitch Prinstein’s NIH grant on interpersonal stress and suicidality/self-injury in the transition to adolescence. This position is time-limited for two years. The study examines interpersonal models of depressive symptoms and changes in suicide-related thoughts and behaviors (e.g., suicidal ideation, nonsuicidal self-injury) during the adolescent transition.
- Full-time Research Assistant Position-Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Psychology
- Lab manager position, University of Maryland
- Lab manager position at University of Maryland
- Research Assistant Position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Full-time lab manager position at the University of Michigan