The Psychology Assistant will work with the Division of Endocrinology in the LonGenity Study. This study is exploring the genetic basis for living an extremely long (and healthy) life. We are recruiting and studying a large group of older adults (age 65 and above) to better understand the factors that lead to successful aging.
- Georgetown University Summer Research Assistant – Learning and Development Lab
- Spring and Summer virtual interns at the Center for Educational Improvement
- Lab Manager Position, Harvard Lab for Developmental Studies
- Lab manager position at Carnegie Mellon
- Lab Manager Position: UC Santa Cruz Early Social Interaction Lab