The Psychology Assistant will work with the Division of Endocrinology in the LonGenity Study. This study is exploring the genetic basis for living an extremely long (and healthy) life. We are recruiting and studying a large group of older adults (age 65 and above) to better understand the factors that lead to successful aging.
- Project Director, Income and Development Brain Study: New York City
- Museum researcher position in Providence, RI
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research