MDRC is seeking a Research Assistant to join our Family Well-Being and Children’s Development policy area and be part of a multidisciplinary team developing evaluation research on current social policy issues. Studies conducted in the area of Family Well-Being and Children’s Development examine how the developmental trajectories of low-income children can be improved through interventions in family employment and economic security, family relationships and mental health, and child care and early education. Research Assistants work under the guidance and supervision of leading researchers in the fields of developmental psychology, economics, public policy, sociology, and social work.
- UVA Summer Undergraduate Research Program for juniors
- Yale Cognition & Development Lab 2018 Summer Internship
- 2018 Summer Internship at Johns Hopkins Lab for Child Development
- Summer Internship: Early Development Lab at the University of Virginia
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018