A Research Assistant position is available within McLean Hospital – Harvard Medical School’s Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Disorders Laboratory, directed by Isabelle M. Rosso, PhD. The lab is part of the Center for Depression, Anxiety, and Stress Research at McLean Hospital (http://cdasr.mclean.harvard.edu/). The laboratory studies the on the neurobiological basis and treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety disorders, using brain imaging and behavioral methods. A two-year commitment from the candidate is requested. Renewal of the appointment is contingent upon continued funding, and a period of evaluation will be required. Flexibility in working hours is a plus. This position offers an excellent opportunity for graduating seniors looking for clinical research experience before applying to grad school.
- Yale Cognition & Development Lab 2018 Summer Internship
- 2018 Summer Internship at Johns Hopkins Lab for Child Development
- Summer Internship: Early Development Lab at the University of Virginia
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience