A Research Assistant position is available within McLean Hospital – Harvard Medical School’s Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Disorders Laboratory, directed by Isabelle M. Rosso, PhD. The lab is part of the Center for Depression, Anxiety, and Stress Research at McLean Hospital (http://cdasr.mclean.harvard.edu/). The laboratory studies the on the neurobiological basis and treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety disorders, using brain imaging and behavioral methods. A two-year commitment from the candidate is requested. Renewal of the appointment is contingent upon continued funding, and a period of evaluation will be required. Flexibility in working hours is a plus. This position offers an excellent opportunity for graduating seniors looking for clinical research experience before applying to grad school.
- Full-time Research Assistant Position-Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Psychology
- Lab manager position, University of Maryland
- Lab manager position at University of Maryland
- Research Assistant Position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Full-time lab manager position at the University of Michigan