The coordinator’s responsibilities at the Center for Addiction Medicine will include serving as the primary research coordinator on a clinical research study. Working independently and with minimal supervision, he or she will be responsible for patient scheduling and recruitment as well as all subject-oriented study procedures, such as the administration of psychiatric scales and testing protocols, the careful monitoring of adverse events and worsening psychiatric or mood disturbances, administrative duties related to the careful operation of study protocol, and database programming and quality assurance. The coordinator will also participate in orienting, training, and supervising junior staff.
- UVA Summer Undergraduate Research Program for juniors
- Yale Cognition & Development Lab 2018 Summer Internship
- 2018 Summer Internship at Johns Hopkins Lab for Child Development
- Summer Internship: Early Development Lab at the University of Virginia
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018