Under the direction of PI Cheryl A. Krause-Parello,PhD, RN in the Office of Research and Scholarship this PRA position will manage the CPAWW office by working to maintain the integrity and progress of ongoing research studies, investigating human/animal interaction, with a focus on veterans’ health and child maltreatment—which is integral to the investigator’s body of research work.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University