Under the direction of PI Cheryl A. Krause-Parello,PhD, RN in the Office of Research and Scholarship this PRA position will manage the CPAWW office by working to maintain the integrity and progress of ongoing research studies, investigating human/animal interaction, with a focus on veterans’ health and child maltreatment—which is integral to the investigator’s body of research work.
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)
- Research Assistant Position: Specialization in Digital Animation
- North Carolina Early Childhood Funders Collaborative Project Manager
- Research Asst position in TBI at VA Boston
- Clinical research coordinator in health psych at Mass. General Hospital