The Mood Disorders Research Program at Butler Hospital is looking for a highly organized and energetic person to serve as a research assistant in our multidisciplinary research team. Responsibilities: • Recruiting subjects into research studies. • Carrying out data collection for research studies. • Conducting diagnostic interviews. • Assist with processing, verification and codification of data collected. • Collects and reviews scientific articles, enters references into database. • Provides graphs, slides and visual presentations for scientific conferences. • Assists in the processing and storage of biological specimens.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University