The Mood Disorders Research Program at Butler Hospital is looking for a highly organized and energetic person to serve as a research assistant in our multidisciplinary research team. Responsibilities: • Recruiting subjects into research studies. • Carrying out data collection for research studies. • Conducting diagnostic interviews. • Assist with processing, verification and codification of data collected. • Collects and reviews scientific articles, enters references into database. • Provides graphs, slides and visual presentations for scientific conferences. • Assists in the processing and storage of biological specimens.
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)
- Research Assistant Position: Specialization in Digital Animation
- North Carolina Early Childhood Funders Collaborative Project Manager
- Research Asst position in TBI at VA Boston
- Clinical research coordinator in health psych at Mass. General Hospital