Researchers at Butler Hospital are starting a new, NIH-funded research project to study the effect of a psychosocial intervention to treat pain and depression in people with HIV. We are looking for a research assistant to join our team of physicians, psychologists, and other staff. Responsibilities include participant recruitment, interacting with HIV clinic staff, diagnostic interviews with research participants, tracking participants, and data collection.
- Yale Cognition & Development Lab 2018 Summer Internship
- 2018 Summer Internship at Johns Hopkins Lab for Child Development
- Summer Internship: Early Development Lab at the University of Virginia
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience