Researchers at Butler Hospital are starting a new, NIH-funded research project to study the effect of a psychosocial intervention to treat pain and depression in people with HIV. We are looking for a research assistant to join our team of physicians, psychologists, and other staff. Responsibilities include participant recruitment, interacting with HIV clinic staff, diagnostic interviews with research participants, tracking participants, and data collection.
- Full-time Research Assistant Position-Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Psychology
- Lab manager position, University of Maryland
- Lab manager position at University of Maryland
- Research Assistant Position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Full-time lab manager position at the University of Michigan