Alpert Medical School of Brown University researchers working at Butler Hospital are seeking research assistants for National Institutes of Health-funded studies relating to use of physical activity interventions to promote health and well-being in people who would like to quit smoking, people with depression, and individuals with alcohol use disorders. Research assistants will be responsible for recruiting subjects and conducting research assessments with psychiatric patients.
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)
- Research Assistant Position: Specialization in Digital Animation
- North Carolina Early Childhood Funders Collaborative Project Manager
- Research Asst position in TBI at VA Boston
- Clinical research coordinator in health psych at Mass. General Hospital