Alpert Medical School of Brown University researchers working at Butler Hospital are seeking research assistants for National Institutes of Health-funded studies relating to use of physical activity interventions to promote health and well-being in people who would like to quit smoking, people with depression, and individuals with alcohol use disorders. Research assistants will be responsible for recruiting subjects and conducting research assessments with psychiatric patients.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University