I need an assistant to aid me in the preparation of materials for an article I am writing. I’ve been asked to write an article for the 50th anniversary of the Association for Behavioral & Cognitive Therapies, the oldest and largest international group promoting evidence based cognitive and behavioral therapy.
- You need to be local to me at Hofstra
- To commence immediately after finals and end approximately third week in June
- Some library research obtaining/copying material
- Possible travel to Manhattan one day for research at the ABCT office
- Transcribing sections of videos (historical interviews)
- Could lead to other research opportunities in my lab for the Fall
- $500 Stipend!
Early bird gets the worm so please send me your vita ASAP. (I prefer current Sophomores & Juniors) at: Mitchell.L.Schare@Hofstra.edu
Mitchell L. Schare, Ph.D., ABPP
Professor & Director,
Hofstra University – Phobia & Trauma Clinic
Board Certified in Behavioral & Cognitive Therapy
Fellow of the Association for Behavioral & Cognitive Therapies