These positions are ideal for those planning to continue their education in psychology, medicine, or other health-related discipline or to gain more applied research experience in a medical setting.
Qualifications include the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in behavioral or biological sciences or a related discipline;
· One to three years of related experience;
· Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills;
· Proficient computer skills (especially Word, Excel, and SPSS); and
· Strong communication/writing skills.
Candidates must be comfortable working in a medical setting. Interest and/or previous experience in research, medical rehabilitation, motor function, cognitive psychology, or neurologic/other disabilities preferred. Experience/familiarity with data analysis software is a plus.