A parent in Nassau County is looking for a student to help work with a young woman with autism on weekend afternoons. The position would involve training from a board-certified behavior analyst, and would include supervision. See attached flyer for more information and the contact information for more details.
- Yale Computation and Cognitive Development Lab Summer Internship 2018
- MIT Summer Research Program in Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Assistant Position at the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain – Westchester NY
- Summer program at Yale in the Canine Cognition Center and Social Cognitive Development labs
- Lab manager/Technical associate, MIT