935 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 |
- The Bio-Behavioral Institute is an internationally known psychology and psychiatric clinic dedicated to the treatment and research of anxiety and mood disorders.
- We are currently recruiting Psychology majors (Junior or Senior) to volunteer for a minimum of 8 hours per week at the Bio-Behavioral Institute in Great Neck, NY.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: 1. Entering data; 2. Analyzing data; 3. Literature research; 4. Organizing events; 5. Assistance in therapeutic exercises and experiments.
- We provide a great opportunity to gain knowledge and hands-on experience in various research topics such as OCD, BDD, Hoarding Disorder, etc.
- All interested applicants please send CV to email@example.com