The Autism Clinic on campus is seeking motivated undergraduate students who are looking to gain hands on experience and learn about diagnostic assessment for Autism (including psychological and achievement testing as well as specialized Autism testing). Weekly commitment would include 2 hours per week (ideally, must be free Tuesday’s from 12:00-2:30pm) and independent writing time (~1 hour per week). This would be a wonderful opportunity to work with a team of graduate students and supervisor in a behavioral observation role during evaluation of children/adults. Please contact Founding Director, Dr. Gilbert (Kimberly.A.Gilbert@hofstra.edu) and Clinical Coordinator, Ashley Ragusa (email@example.com) with resume if interested.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University