Dr. Ploran is looking for 2-3 research assistants to run data collection from 11/28-12/13 on a virtual reality/pain perception study. RAs will need to have experience taking blood pressure readings (e.g., EMT-certified) and have preferably completed Research Methods. Please email Dr. Ploran (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately with the RA Application Form. These positions are eligible to continue in the spring semester, potentially for PSY 095 credit with permission.
- Summer Internship at Language Learning Lab at Boston College
- Paid summer internship at Yale: Comparative and Developmental Origins of Social Cognition
- 2018 SPSP Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lab Manager, Project on Child Development (Waxman Lab), Northwestern University