Dr. Ploran is looking for 2-3 research assistants to run data collection from 11/28-12/13 on a virtual reality/pain perception study. RAs will need to have experience taking blood pressure readings (e.g., EMT-certified) and have preferably completed Research Methods. Please email Dr. Ploran (email@example.com) immediately with the RA Application Form. These positions are eligible to continue in the spring semester, potentially for PSY 095 credit with permission.
- Full-time lab manager at Columbia University
- Full-time research assistant position in Hartford, CT
- Allison Kim Levy award for Hofstra students, staff, and faculty
- Research assistant position at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Research Assistant, Child Development Laboratory, University of Maryland (Dr. Nathan Fox, Director)