We are currently recruiting for the 2017 Organizational Science Summer Diversity Institute at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The mission of the Institute is to diversify the pipeline for graduate education in Organizational Science. The 2017 Org Science Institute will be held May 14-19, 2017. The application deadline for fellows is February 3, 2017. It is a great opportunity for students.
To be considered for the Institute Fellowship, applicants must:
- Be a rising junior or senior
- Have a competitive GPA
- Have an interest in pursuing a graduate degree
- Be willing to commit to a week of intensive research training and preparation in Charlotte, NC
- Be interested in organizations, and are thinking about attending graduate school in an Org Science-related field (e.g., Management, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Sociology, Organizational Communication)
- Be members of an underrepresented racial or ethnic student population.
Our Institute Fellows will receive:
- Travel related expenses
- Housing and Food
- Intense GRE preparation
- Hands on research experience with Faculty and Doctoral Students
- One-on-one mentoring with doctoral students and faculty
- Network with National Experts on Graduate Education
- An invaluable jump start on their Graduate Education