The Child Development Lab at the College of Staten Island, City University of New York, directed by Dr. Sarah Berger, is seeking undergraduate research assistants for PAID NSF-funded internships for Summer 2017.
Students will work on a program of research investigating the role of sleep in infants’ locomotor problem-solving and learn about a variety of projects investigating the interaction between cognitive and motor development in infancy and early childhood.
- hands-on experience running data collections;
- working directly with families in their homes or in the lab;
- learning data collection, coding, and analysis technologies;
- collaborating with fantastic undergraduate and graduate students;
- spending the summer in New York City!!!
Learn more about the lab and apply here: https://csivc.csi.cuny.edu/Sarah.Berger/files/Lab/Summer_Internship.html