The job ad is pretty plan, but might appeal to some of you!
Interest in studying research related to diversity and organizational psychology. Ability to effectively communicate with undergraduate research assistants, graduate students, and faculty supervisor.
|Duties are specifically related to research activities, require an advanced level of knowledge in a field of science or learning, are predominantly intellectual and varied in character, and require consistent use of discretion and judgment. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Interviewing, coordinating, and managing undergraduate research assistants
• Creating and administering surveys
• Scheduling undergraduate research participants
• Conducting literature reviews and helping formulate new study ideas
• Submitting IRB applications
• Assisting with data analysis
• Writing, editing, and submitting manuscripts and grants
• Purchasing materials for the lab
• Coordinating travel plans
• Related duties as required