Monica Ierardo is looking for undergraduate research assistants to assist with data entry and video coding for a dissertation research study looking at the impact of psychoeducation on self-awareness, disorder knowledge, and social behavior in adolescents diagnosed with high functioning autism spectrum disorder. Research assistants would participate by coding videos of a 5-minute conversation as well as coding treatment sessions for adherence. Research assistants would be trained on coding guidelines by the principle investigator and all coding would be done at Hofstra University in the Saltzman Center, as the recording cannot leave the building. The study is a single subject design and has three participants in total. If you are interested in more information or in participating during the summer please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Manager and Academic Assistant Department of Psychology, Swarthmore College
- Research Assistant Position, Rhode Island Consortium for Autism Research and Treatment
- Clinical Research Manager Position, Northwestern University
- Laboratory Coordinator Position-Charlottesville
- Full-time Lab Manager/Research Technician, Northwestern University